Supermajority Terms & Conditions
Last updated: September 12, 2019
1. There is no fee from Supermajority to receive text messages. Message and data rates may apply- this can be checked with your mobile service provider. Charges are billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. Consent is not a requirement for purchase.
2. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and provide the services you request from us. Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless operator may interfere with message delivery, including the customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. The wireless operator does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered and will not be held liable for delayed or undelivered messages. T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
4. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS message as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
5. The service is available on these U.S. operators only: Verizon Wireless, AT&T, T-Mobile®, Sprint, Nextel, Boost, Alltel, U.S. Cellular, ACS Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, CellCom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois (ECIT), Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, C-Spire Wireless, Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albandy), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular (IVC), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless (Immix/PC Management), MetroPCS, Mosaic, MTPCS/Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Pioneer, Plateu, Revol Wireless, Rina-Custer, Rina-All West, Rina- Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina- Eagle Valley Comm, Rina-Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina-Nucia Nutria Telephone Co, Rina- Silver Star, Rina- South Central Comm, Rina- Syringa, Rina- UBET, Rina- Manti, Simmetry, South Canaan/CellularOne of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Central Wireless (includes Five Star Wireless).
6. By subscribing to Supermajority alerts, the user consents to receive automated text messages from Supermajority, other parties within Supermajority, and it’s partners. Message & data rates may apply.
7. If you have any questions, text HELP to 78737 or contact us at 347-754-5288 or email@example.com. To stop receiving messages, text STOP to 78737.